PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement puts forward the lawfully restricting terms and conditions for your use of the site at www.advocatefriend.com. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. Capitalized phrases are described between in this Agreement.
All the contents of the Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or abstaining from making) any decision. Any advice or replies to queries in any component of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants.
You are allowed to share our content with proper attribution. You can use beneath given proforma in the event that you re-distribute our posts on your site/blog:
Originally Posted By www.advocatefriend.com
Link to Original post:
Our email should not be published in the blog post you re-posted, as it can potentially harm our privacy.
Access and Use
Access to and use of the Site is given subject to the following terms:
- Advocate friend may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of the changes made by Advocatefriend.com .Your continued use of the Site after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to legally abide by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content on the Site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on the Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site content requires the prior written permission of Advocatefriend.com.
- You concur to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and delectation of the Site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the mundane flow of dialogue within the Site.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
Copyright and Trademarks
This website contains material which is owned by Advocatefriend.com. This material includes, but is not constrained to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including text, trademarks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of Advocatefriend.com, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to not use the service to:
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that:-
- is unlawful, deleterious, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abhorrent, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services. You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Site, Advocate friend does not guarantee this nor does advocate friend accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org